- Please arrive to your appointment on time and be mindful of the appointment following yours
- Remember to drink plenty of water before and after your session, it is important to stay hydrated.
- We recommend removing any makeup and oils/perfume/lotion before entering the Sauna.
- How you sweat is up to you, Bring comfortable loose clothing, a bathing suit, or nothing at all to enjoy your session to the fullest.
- Please maintain “indoor volume” speaking voices when visiting Haute Sauna.
- For your own health and protection please refrain from bringing disposable plastic water bottles into the sauna. For your convenience we Provide Kube advanced water filtration in sustainable glassware.
- Please be mindful of where you place your jewelry and valuable when visiting, we are not responsible for any items left behind or lost.
- If using our showers after your sauna, it is recommended to take a cold/cool rinse off shower without the use of soap or shampoos to rinse off the toxins and to close the pores.
- Leave your linens where they lie, we are happy to collect them after your session.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel a booked session within the 24-hour period your session may be forfeited.